Re: [Question #245791]: TCP

Didier Barvaux posted a new comment:
Hello,

Thank you for the uncompressed/compressed couple. I found several
problems in the TC profile of the ROHC library:

1/ The IP-ID of the IPv4 header is wrongly considered as random
     at the very beginning of a TCP stream. Fix is easy. It is not the
     problem that makes the decompressor fail to decompress
     the TCP IR packet generated by the equipment.

2/ The way the TCP options are compressed/decompressed is not
     conform to the RFC. The full options are transmitted while some
     bytes could be avoided. Fix requires a little more time. I'll work on
     it in next days.

Once those problems are fixed, I'll appreciate if you could perform the
test with the UE equipment again. Maybe other bugs will be discovered.
What is the product name and manufacturer?