Re: [Question #245791]: TCP

Didier Barvaux requested more information:
Hello,

> Do you coded a fix related to the encoding of ACK numbers in the
revision1085?

Revision 1085 fixed another problem. I have just fixed the other ACK
problem in revision 1086. I also fixed several other problems related to
the TCP profile:

  TCP profile shall use co_common if window changed and ACK number requires > 18 bits
  TCP profile: report ROHC_ERROR_CRC in case of CRC mismatch
  TCP profile: always transmit 32 bits of ACK number in IR state
  TCP profile: do not add sequence/ACK numbers twice in W-LSB window.
  TCP profile: do not transmit ACK number if ACK flag = 0 and ACK number = 0

Use revision 1091 or later to get all of them. Tell me how it behaves on
your network.