Re: [Question #245791]: TCP

regulararmy gave more information on the question:
Hello Didier,
       Toady I test the revision 1091 with our LTE network and TM500. Badly, using the Filezilla ,it can not log in the ftp server as before, I think  the lib1091 failed in the TCP three way  handshake, However, surprisedly,there is no 'error' level  log in the tracer information.(PS: the TM500 can log in the ftp server and download ftp data when the ROHC function is closed ), can you see why? I will analyze the tracer log later.

Regards,
CXS