[Question #248894]: IPROHC for dummies

New question #248894 on rohc:

Hello,

Im trying to test iprohc, but im having trouble with the routing part.

I dont understand if in order to make it 2 way communication i have to set to bidirectional on the server side.

on the client i have modified the routing by changing the default gateway to the tunnel and keeping a ip host route to the iprohc server for the keepalive to work otherwise the tunnel will colapse.

Packets arrive to the server and are sent to the desired host, but there is no return path.

I i set the return path tru the server packets dont arrive to the client.

Regards