Re: [Question #249424]: Can Rohc run in Android?

Didier Barvaux proposed the following answer:
Hello,

> Now I want to know the rohc library can run on the C++ builder of the
> Window XP or not, thanks !

I don't know. I know for sure that the library builds fine for Windows
with MinGW and Cygwin, but I never tested with the Microsoft compiler.

Howto for mingw (cross-compilation for Windows on Unix):
http://rohc-lib.org/wiki/doku.php?id=library-install-sources#cross-compilation_for_microsoft_windows_on_unix-like_system

Howto for cygwin compilation for Windows with some Unix tools from the cygwin project):
http://rohc-lib.org/wiki/doku.php?id=library-install-sources#build_for_microsoft_windows_with_cygwin