Re: [Question #249394]: Packets cannot be compressed while using RAW socket packets

Ashok Kumar posted a new comment:
Hi,

Just asked whether the maximum compression of one byte will be achieved
at any point of time as the ROHC compression scheme generally says.Also,
I got this error while installing the new release 1.7.0.

checking for CMOCKA... no

ERROR: cmocka library/headers not found

Go get it from http://www.cmocka.org/ or use the CMOCKA_*
variables, if you have it installed in unusual place. Also check if
it depends on another shared library that may be installed in an
unusual place.

For your kind info, I have already downloaded the CMOCK and copied the
files to rohc1.7.0 folder but it cannot be installed...