Re: ROHC bugfix list

Hello,

>   I wonder if you could point me to the history of bugfixes.  We are
> running an implementation from Revision 996.  I would like to update
> out version and incorporate your bugfixes since then.

If you got a bzr repository:
 $ cd <your bzr repo>
 $ bzr pull          # to update your repo
 $ bzr log -r996..-1 # to get the history between 996 and latest version

Another to get the information is the Launchpad web interface:
  http://bazaar.launchpad.net/~didier-barvaux/rohc/main/changes

After revision 1178, some disruptive changes were performed on the
master for future version 2.0.0. Revision 1178 is release 1.7.0 of the
library. If you don't want such changes yet, you may choose to switch
to the stable branch 1.7.x instead of following the master:
  https://code.launchpad.net/~didier-barvaux/rohc/rohc-1.7.x

You may also switch to the 1.7.0 release. There are tarballs ready to
download from the website:
  http://rohc-lib.org/support/download/#supported-releases