Re: [Question #253104]: Reg ROHC implementation in Linux , Android

indra is still having a problem:
Hi Didier,

Thank you very much for your response and explanation.

If we are going to send these compressed ROHC packets through tunnel(vpn) application. Do these tunnel applications doesn't add ip/udp headers for these packets ?
Generally How tunnel applications send the packets to the remote static ip machines ? Any good document for this ?

Thanks in Advance.

Regards,
Indra.