[Question #254101]: question of rohc run in vxworks

New question #254101 on rohc:

Hello Didier:
           I am back to ask for some help from you , thanks first!

      Recently I build the rohc library on vxworks 6.8 platforms,  and met some errors , I want to get some help from you !
   rohc/rohc_comp.c:728:error : type of formal parameter 2 is incomplete
  rohc/rohc_comp.c:782:error : type of formal parameter 2 is incomplete
  rohc/rohc_comp.c:820:error : conflicting type for 'rohc_compress3'

now list the codes:
    rohc/rohc_comp.c:728: code = rohc_compress3(comp,arrival_time,ibuf,iszie,obuf,osize,&rohc_len);
    rohc/rohc_comp.c:782:
 retrun  rohc_compress3(comp,arrival_time,ucomp_packet,ucomp_packet_len,rohc_packet,rohc_packet_max_len,rohc_packet_len);

rohc/rohc_comp.c:820 :is rohc_compress3 definition

   thank Didier very much~~

    Regards,
    sleepswallow