Re: [Question #254101]: question of rohc run in vxworks

Didier Barvaux posted a new comment:
Hello,

> I use the master at revision 847.

Library version 1.6.0 is revision 761, version 1.7.0 is revision 1178
and master is at revision 1205. Revision 847 is from September 2013. One
year old! You use a very deprecated revision of the master. I don't want
to help you on a deprecated revision. Please update to one of supported
releases (1.6.1 or 1.7.0) or to the latest revision of the master.

>  yes,I modified the way sources path and move all the .c
> and .h files into the same path.

Arg, you're just amazing! You are asking for help from me but you
modified the library build chain in an unknown way! And you don't tell
me a word about it!

Sorry, but I can't help you to debug a compilation problem with old
sources that you modified in an unknown way. I'm not a magician. I can't
give you answers to your questions if you hide me some important
information... I can help you with vxworks build if you report me a
build problem with up-to-date sources and the default autotools build
chain. Otherwise you just waste my personal time...