Re: [Question #254639]: RTP and UDP

Didier Barvaux posted a new comment:
Hello,

> In the rtp_detect_cb(...) in the [...], when thinking about that SIP (UDP/5060)
> is not RTP,I think the "&&" should become "||" as below, do you think so?

Yes, the test could probably be relaxed, but the sniffer is only a test
tool, so that isn't very important. The real fix should probably to
perform better DPI.

>  By the way, on the other side,the RTP profile is not Implemented completely
> in your lib,for example,it does not support the CSRC Presence,so,when can we
> have the honour to read your complete implementation RTP code?

I didn't plan to add support for the CSRC field yet. I didn't encounter
is in real world situations yet. Do you use this field? If yes, please
send me some traffic captures so I can implement support for it.