Re: Ubuntu 14.04 merge request

Hi Alexey,

> Please review my merge request. It adds Ubuntu 14.04 compatibility to
> iprohc:
>
> https://code.launchpad.net/~shamrin/rohc/iprohc/+merge/245318

Thank you for your patch, I had a look at it. For setting the IP
address, libnl could be an up-to-date replacement for the deprecated
header of iproute2. Did you take a look at it?

doc:
http://www.infradead.org/~tgr/libnl/doc/api/group__rtaddr.html
available in Ubuntu:
http://packages.ubuntu.com/trusty/libnl-route-3-200

> P.S. Have you thought about switching to GitHub? I would spend an
> hour less proposing the patch if it was GitHub (or at least git). For
> example, when I was creating the merge request, Launchpad (by
> default) suggested merging my iprohc changes into rohc repository. I
> had to remove the wrong request and create a new one.

Yes, I have. For the ROHC library, I've converted the main bzr branch to
git, then I've setup a github repo a few days ago. I'm currently
developing with it. I plan to migrate from bzr to git before the next
release. The github repo is there:
https://github.com/didier-barvaux/rohc

I've not converted the IP/ROHC tunnel from bzr to git, but it's in my
TODO list :)