Re: [Question #260887]: A warning of rohc run in vxworks results the failure of decompressor

Summary changed to:
A warning of rohc run in vxworks results  the failure of decompressor

Description changed to:
Hello Didier:
           I am back again to  get some help from you , thanks very much!

           Recently I have  build the rohc library on vxworks 6.8 platforms and compilation is ok (except for some warning). Now  I  test the compressor and the decompressor using the UDP+IPv6 packets, the compressor is right,but the decompressor is wrong.
         wrong is :
         In the function of d_decode_header to call the profile->decode(that is d_generic_decode function),the rohc packet is changing after entering the d_generic_decode function.
        example: rohc_length is 86 in d_decode_header function ,but  rohc_length is 1 in d_generic_decode, so the decompressor is wrong.
        only relevant to the wrong is a warning:
        ../rohc/d_udp.c:585:warning:initialization from incompatible point type.
      some code of   d_udp.c is :
         struct d_profile d_udp_proflie =
    {
            ROHC_PROFILE_UDP,
           "UDP/Decompressor",
             .detect_packet_type = ip_detect_packet_type,
           d_generic_decode,    //d_udp.c:585
            d_udp_create,
             d_udp_destroy,
             d_generic_get_sn,