32-bit Compatibility?

Greetings,
My name is Alex and I am a newcomer to the mailing list! :)

I have been integrating the RoHC library into a project and it appears to be working in most cases.  However, in order to get it to compile, we've had to patch several files to replace 64-bit variables with 32-bit variables.  If I do not make this patch, the following routines come up as "undefined":
__aeabi_ul2d
__aeabi_d2ulz
__aeabi_dmul
__aeabi_ddiv
__aeabi_uldivmod

With the patch, the library runs well (with the exception of HTTP and some other TCP issues on 1.7.0).  When the library was compiled and run on a x86_64 system, all is well.

I am running:
arm-cortex_a9-linux-gnueabi-gcc (crosstool-NG git+85622fd) 4.8.3
linux kernel 3.0.35
CPU:   Freescale i.MX6DS rev1.1 at 792 MHz

Is the RoHC library compatible with a 32-bit architecture or will it only run on 64-bit systems.  Can it be ported to 32-bit?

Thanks!
-Alex
Alexandros Charissis                        email: alex.charissis@xxxxxx
GE Digital Energy                               GE MDS,  L.L.C
175 Science Parkway                          Phone - (585) 242-8402
Rochester, New York 14620, USA      Fax     - (585) 241-5590