Re: [Question #262231]: Windows DLL

BADEUIL is still having a problem:
Hello,

I work with the 1.7.0 release.

As I generated the librairies I have the following things :
 - in the src directory : librohc.la which did not work on Visual Studio
 - in the src/.libs directory : cygrohc-0.dll and cygrohc-0.dll.a. The .a file works on Visual Studio but contained nothing important (no definition for compression or decompression). So the linking process stopes rapidely with errors.
 - in the src/common/.libs, src/comp/.libs and src/decomp/.libs the 3 DLLs and the 3 .a files I need to link. It is with these 3 DLLs I have problems.

I have no files for the link in the /src directory (.a file).

I think I need the single block library. Can you send me the files
because I do not know how to use git to have it ? I need the dll.a and
the .dll files please !

Regards

Thierry