Re: [Question #262231]: Windows DLL

Didier Barvaux proposed the following answer:
Hello,

> I think I need the single block library. Can you send me the files because
> I do not know how to use git to have it ? I need the dll.a and the .dll files
> please !

Do yourself a favor, learn Git:
* Git tutorial: http://www.git-scm.com/book/en/v1/Getting-Started
* Getting a repository: http://www.git-scm.com/book/en/v1/Git-Basics-Getting-a-Git-Repository
* In short: git clone https://github.com/didier-barvaux/rohc.git

Or, as an alternate solution: go to https://github.com/didier-
barvaux/rohc and click on the "Download ZIP" button in the column on the
right side of the page.

> In fact I am interested by a makefile which produces onlye one DLL and
> not 3. I am not interesetd in the dependencies between the 3.

The master branch on github provides exactly what you want.