Re: [Question #263736]: App stats problem

Didier Barvaux requested more information:
Hello,

How to you check for the SO->FO periodic transitions?

On my side, I run the rohc_stats application through the rohc_stats.sh wrapper that runs the app_stats application and then generates some graphs with gnuplot:
  $  ./app/stats/rohc_stats.sh test/non_regression/inputs/ipv6/udp/rtp/audio-vlc/source.pcap /tmp/stats/
  $ firefox /tmp/stats/index.html

The graph entitled "Context states" shows that the number of times the
library compressed a packet in the SO, FO and IR states.