Re: [Question #264189]: Outer IP ID Issue

Didier Barvaux requested more information:
Hello,

Sorry, I forgot to answer your question :-/

What is the stream that the decompressor fails to decompress correctly?
Is it SIP (thus using the UDP profile) or RTP (thus using the RTP
profile)?

Is it possible to provide the full log when the problem occurs (I mean
100 packets before the failure)? Same question for the stream itself? A
network capture in PCAP format would be helpful.