[Question #266902]: some questions

New question #266902 on rohc:

hello Didier,
      Thank you for your lib 1.5.1,now I make use of it for my postgraduate studying,However,I find some questions for it.
       Firstly, in the uncomp profile,According to the RFC protocols, we should make the ACK feedback only by  type 1 format,and we do not send the error feedback,is it right?
       secondly,if I open the feedback (decomp = rohc_alloc_decompressor(compressor)),and make it communicate with other ROHC code, However,the opposite entity(only enble the uncomp profile)  always gives feedbacks with cid = 0,and always gives compress packets with cid = 1.However, for the  uncomp profile,According to the RFC protocols,  we can only use the CID = 1 for our context in compressor? if so, why the feedback packet in it indicating cid = 0.
       thirdly,if I open the colse feedback in your lib, there are a lot of errors :" non-IR packet  received in No Context state", why? under the circumstances ,we should open the feedback to tell another rohc entity to backspacing to IR state? but if I open feedbcak, it seems not ok. maybe there are some bug in your lib.? please reply to me as soon as possible, Thank you very much.

best regards.