Re: [Question #266708]: Duplicate Feedback

Didier Barvaux proposed the following answer:
Hello,

> Thanks for the update. Is thre any way I can apply this patch at ROHC
1.7.0 version ?

I'm afraid there is no easy way. Changes to fix that problem are quite
invasive.

> Since I haven't tried the latest one yet. And already working the the version 1.7.0 and
> got some update patch from u too for that version. Yet I'm confused to move to new
> one.

The following problems are fixed in the master branch of the GIT repository:
  https://bugs.launchpad.net/rohc/+bug/1439727

Do you have any other patch?

> And also I don't have the proper documentation for the new version yet
:(

Once the GIT repository is cloned and sources were built (see previous link), run the following commands to get the latest documentation:
  $ make -C doc/
  $ firefox doc/html/index.html    # replace firefox by your favourite web browser