Re: R: Re: iprohc_server: failed load server certificate from file

Hello,

> thank-you for your kind and fast answer.
> I solved the problem : I made a mistake during the certificate
> creation process using the documented procedure, inserting wrongly an
> "export" password. Now it's ok and the tunnel is running.

OK, fine. I updated the instructions to mention it:
https://rohc-lib.org/wiki/doku.php?id=iprohc-run&#create_the_certificate_for_server

> >What do you mean by libraries index ?
>
> I was referring to the dynamic linker run-time bindings : please
> consider that, after having compiled the iprohc tunnel on Debian, I
> was forced to exceute a ldconfig command, for avoding the :
>
> libiprohc_common.so: cannot open shared object file: No such file or
> directory
>
> blocking error.
>
> This happens on all installation on Debian that i made.

Thank you for the feedback. I updated the installation instructions
in consequence:
https://rohc-lib.org/wiki/doku.php?id=iprohc-install&#build_on_unix-like_systems

> >Which one? Please provide me the subject and date or a link to the
> >list archives.
>
> I was referring to the following answer :
>
> https://answers.launchpad.net/rohc/+question/240205
>
> answer #4

This patch added some error traces to help diagnose the root of
the problem. It is part of the next 0.8 release.