Re: Reset Context

Thierry,

> I would like to reinit all context for each profile.
>
> After using this function, I does not look like doing a reset when I
> used for the first time a context of the compressor. One byte
> indicating the context choice is always in the header.

This function makes all contexts of every profiles go to U-mode and IR
state. So, the packets compressed next will use the less compressed
packet format available. Probably the IR packet.

The IR packet indeed contains a byte that indicates the profile ID used
to compress the network flow. After a few IR packets, the ROHC
compressor will start using smaller packet formats, such as IR-DYN,
UO-O, UO-1, UOR-2, co_common, seq_X, or rnd_X packets.

So, what you see seems good. What makes you believe there is a problem?
What behaviour do you expect?