Re: [Question #269935]: IP/UDP/RTP header compression issue

Kumar gave more information on the question:
Hi,

Thanks for your prompt reply.  sure I will elaborate the issue what I am
facing.

Actually My goal is to achieve   compression of  40 byte  IP/UDP/RTP
header  to  4 bytes  (which  ROHC  is claiming  )

but now i am getting only 2 byte header compression .i,e  getting 38
bytes of header from 40 bytes which is the issue.

In my test program I am reading  stream from a WAV file and  framing RTP
packet (header + payload) using O-RTP library

Actual packet size before compression

  IP/UDP/RTP PACKET SIZE BEFORE COMPRESSION : HEADER : < 40 > , PAYLOAD
: < 160 > , TOTAL PACKET SIZE : < 200 >

After compression  i am getting as

ROHC size = 198 bytes (header = 38, payload = 160),

My goal is to achieve as follows

Header size  < 4> and payload < 160> :  Total   : 164 bytes.

Hope you understand the problem.Do let me know if any other information
required.

Thanks for you help.