Re: [Question #276107]: Current CID in use

Mohammad Abyan Abdullah is still having a problem:
Hi!
  Thanks for the reply. It almost solved my problem. I was searching at last_packet_info thats why can't see that. Anyways now I can see the context used at the time.
  But what I see is the value is increasing only even the streams are reducing but the value is still rising. Like at 10 streams it says current context used = 31 next at 15 streams its says 42 and later after few minutes at 12 streams  its says there is 103 contexts are being used. Why its always increasing ?

Regards
Abyan

--
You received this question notification because your team ROHC Team is
an answer contact for rohc.