Re: [Question #276107]: Current CID in use

Mohammad Abyan Abdullah gave more information on the question:
Hi!!
   Sorry was sick that's why couldn't answer earlier. Sorry my tunnel isn't aware of the stream ended. I don't think iprohc is able to detect the stream end. At each tunnel end I'm using SIP softswitch( And SIPp) to test the streams. I think only way to detect the  stream end by SIP Bye message right ? But here streams have to be attached by same CID. I don't know if ROHC does that. It would be very much help full to have a such API which will detect the the unused CID and clean them for new use. And also more CID can be added on the fly and it send the state to the remote decompressor to enlarge the CID at remote side too. So that way we can avoid the conflict the CID mismatch with remote tunnel.

Regards
Abyan

--
You received this question notification because your team ROHC Team is
an answer contact for rohc.