Re: [Question #276107]: Current CID in use

Mohammad Abyan Abdullah gave more information on the question:
Hi!

  Thanks for the memory related info. It helps me to understand that I can stop thinking about dynamic CID allocation and it seems also not feasible.
 And for the DPI I think it'll be helpful to have such function.
 But I think we will need a 3rd party library such as ndpi as you said.
 And at SIP BYE message sometimes if endpoint couldn't sent BYE message or a packet loss happens then that stream would be orphan and related CID will be still be occupied. At that point any idea to close the stream or CID ?
 Does /proc/sys/net/ipv4/netfilter/ip_conntrack_udp_timeout_stream has anything to do at that point ?

Regards
Abyan

--
You received this question notification because your team ROHC Team is
an answer contact for rohc.