[Question #280871]: About Windows Lib

New question #280871 on rohc:

Hello Didier or others:
           I am back to get some help from you ,thanks first!

           I builded the librohc.lib on the Cygwin environment. then I use the LIB on Visual Studio 2010,the error is :

  1>librohc.lib(rohc_decmp.o):error LNK2019:unresolved external symbol __getreent,this symbol in _rohc_decomp_disable_profile
  1>librohc.lib(rohc_comp.o):error LNK2001:unresolved external symbol __getreent
  1>D:\Dcuments\Visual Studio 2010\Projects\test1\Debug\test1.exe: fatal error LNK1120:one unresolved external symbol

   How to resolve this kind of problems.

      Thanks!

    Regards,
    sleepswallow

--
You received this question notification because your team ROHC Team is
an answer contact for rohc.