Re: [Question #403402]: Compress VoIP with ROHC

gael anyouzoa gave more information on the question:
I study the data structure of the asterisk server,for I am going to know which lines to modify on chan_sip.cThere are two methods on there, sipsock_read() and __sip_xmit(), which methods i want to add ROHC comressor in __sip_xmit and decompressor in sipsock_read().
There i'm now,
For more information, i just begin to read the language C data structureand this subject is for my defence, which pass in less than one month.
RegardsGael anyouzoa