[Question #403978]: Setting trace_callback inside rohc_comp_new2()

New question #403978 on rohc:

Instead of main() sample program, I am trying to set trace_callback inside rohc_comp_new2(), so that I can get all the prints right from compressor creation.
A have set it just after the compressor allocation.

However I see that, it is not printing anything once outside rohc_comp_new2(). I have defined the print_rohc_traces() in src/common/rohc_traces_internal.c.

Do I need to set trace_callback at the top level only ie inside main()?

Thanks,
- Bhaskar Tilak

--
You received this question notification because your team ROHC Team is
an answer contact for rohc.