Re: [Question #403402]: Compress VoIP with ROHC

Didier Barvaux proposed the following answer:
Hello,

> Hi, the rohc version 1.7.0 pass the test but i have got new errorthat's the output, need help
> root@asterisk:/usr/src/iprohc-0.7.1# cmake CMakeLists.txt -DCMAKE_INSTALL_PREFIX=/usr
> Building from release sources
> Checking for threads
> Checking for ROHC
> Checking for libnetlink
> -- Header libnetlink.h found at HAVE_LIBNETLINK_H-NOTFOUND
> -- Using old rtnl_talk prototype

Your system misses the libnetlink.h header file. On Debian, please
install it with: apt-get install iproute-dev

> Checking for collectd
> -- Stats with collectd disabled
> Checking for GnuTLS
> Checking for threads
> Checking for GnuTLS
> Checking for libyaml
> -- Unable to find YAML header files!
> -- Unable to find YAML library files!

Your system misses the yaml library and/or its development files. On
Debian, please install it with: apt-get install libyaml-dev

The list of requirements is available on the wiki (I have just added the iproute-dev package for libnetlink.h):
https://rohc-lib.org/wiki/doku.php?id=iprohc-install&#prerequisites

Regard,

You received this question notification because your team ROHC Team is
an answer contact for rohc.