Re: [Question #404527]: Apple IOS cross-compilation

Didier Barvaux proposed the following answer:
Hi,

I don't know for sure. I didn't try. I didn't get report from other
people. However, the library can be successfully (cross-)compiled for
many OS and hardware targets including FreeBSD, Android [1] and the ARM
architecture [2]. So, it should probably work. If you encounter an
error, report it through the Launchpad questions or directly on the
project mailing list [3]. I will do my best to help you.

[1] See the instructions for Android on the wiki: https://rohc-lib.org/support/wiki/doku.php?id=library-install-sources#cross-compilation_for_android_arm_on_unix-like_systems
[2] See instructions for ARM cross-compilation on the wiki: https://rohc-lib.org/support/wiki/doku.php?id=library-install-sources#cross-compilation_for_arm_powerpc_on_unix-like_systems