Re: What to do with compressed rohc packets ??

Hello,

> What should we do with the data or packets given by the compressor
> after compressing ???

The scope of your question is quite broad. I'm going to answer you with
a general answer. Please try to narrow down the scope of your question
if you want more details.

You should probably transmit the compressed packets over a network link
to a receiver that will decompress them before using or forwarding the
decompressed packets. Depending on the nature of the network link, the
bandwidth and/or latency on the network link might be improved by using
header compression.