[Question #453404]: About the TTL/HL context update for ROHC TCP

New question #453404 on rohc:

Hi, Didier,
I'm sorry to disturb you. I have a question about the context update in rohc-tcp.
I found it in your project(https://github.com/didier-barvaux/rohc) and  the function is d_tcp_update_ctxt.
To TTL/HL, it's not need to update context in dynamic chain as you describe below. Why? I think it's need to update. Expect your reply! Thanks.
/* update context with new TTL/HL for the innermost IP header and for :
 *  - for the innermost IP header,
 *  - for the outer IP headers if TTL/HL was transmitted in dynamic chain
 * do not update context with new TTL/HL:
 *  - for the outer IP headers if TTL/HL was transmitted in irregular chain */
Best Wishes!
Willime lee

--
You received this question notification because your team ROHC Team is
an answer contact for rohc.