Re: [Question #635408]: general context

regulararmy gave more information on the question:
Good night,

     It is the  c_generic_context and d_generic_context(each 103KB), I
am sorry to  write it wrong.I read  the 1.7.0 release.

when the ROHC library is used in the 3GPP Uu interface ,each Radio
Bearer in Uu has about max 16  c_generic_context and 16
d_generic_context,and min 3 c_generic_context and d_generic_context, and
there are about 400 * 3 = 1200  Radio Bearers, that is how I evaluate
the weight of the structures. so it costs about 720MB memory. thanks.

You received this question notification because your team ROHC Team is
an answer contact for rohc.