Re: rohc compressor and decompressor latency issue

Hi Didier,

Thank you for your response,

I have update the master branch on git, not sure if that holds the last version, please let me know how to determine the exact version.

I have no tried to reproduce the issue on another set of machines, what do you think it may be underlying so the Host machine be the cause of this bug?

The pcap file is little more than 1M, I am attaching it, let me know if you can received it.

The issue happens only one during the 5 or 6 pcap captures I do, after that seems to be ok , I was trying to create a sipp scenario that continuously send the pcap over and over to see if it happens again,
but didn't know how to specify the loop on sipp xml file.

Please let me know your thoughts,

Appreciated!

Manuel Iglesias