Re: [Question #661623]: how and where share my codes

Didier Barvaux proposed the following answer:
Hi,

You may share your changes to the ROHC library in several ways:
* create a Github account (if you don't have one yet), create a fork of the ROHC projet, push your changes to a dedicated Git branch and then create a pull request for me: click on the "Fork" button on the top-right of https://github.com/didier-barvaux/rohc to begin the process