Re: [Question #661412]: Question Regarding interoperability testing

Didier Barvaux requested more information:
Selvaganesan,

I didn't test the version 2.0.0 with other implementations. I'm sure
that other people did so, but I do know the exact results beside the bug
reports I got and fixed.

What compression profiles do you enabled? What types of stream (VoIP,
HTTP...) do you test?  Are you able to provide me some network captures
of the uncompressed streams and associated ROHC streams that the ROHC
library fails to handle successfully. I might help you understand where
the problem is located.

You received this question notification because your team ROHC Team is
an answer contact for rohc.