Re: use of "Bidirectional Optimistic mode (O-mode)"

Sorry for early alert, I found the answers from previous mails. But now
lets ask difference between R-Mode and O-Mode.

As I read from rfc 3095 R-Mode context updates is more robust then O-mode.
Does context update mean sending IR type rohc packets ? Or sending newly
created context information to decompressor which is done once?

Are there any other differences between O-mode and R-mode?

As read from documentation r-mode is still not implemented. Is that true?
Is there any plan to implement in the future?

Best Regards...