[Question #671091]: Use of Large CID and Small CID

New question #671091 on rohc:

I have a doubt that,  What is the point of having two parameters for passing the MAX_CID value to the compressor, I mean that the range of  SMALL_CID is (0-15) and the range of LARGE_CID is (0-16383). So the question is only one parameter can do the job,  What's the point of having Two parameters.  Or if I'm wrong, please tell why do we need two parameters(SMALL_CID & LARGE_CID).

--
You received this question notification because your team ROHC Team is
an answer contact for rohc.