Re: [Question #675471]: packet type

regulararmy is still having a problem:
hello Didier,

        How do we choose the UOR-2-* packet ,how do we choose the UO-1-* packet, especially among the ***-RTP and ***-TS, in you code, I see the code,   when decide packet types in RTP SO state,when ipid is random, the UOR-2-RTP is chosed,not UOR-2-TS,why? when decide packet types in RTP FO state,if ip head num =1 and tmp-send dynamic num > 2, the IR-DYN is chosed, can we choose the UOR-2 packet types?it also can carry dynamic fileds.
Thanks a lot.

Best Regards,

Remy

--
You received this question notification because your team ROHC Team is
an answer contact for rohc.