Re: [Question #676790]: SID

yiyuechan is still having a problem:
hello,

       Thanks a lot!
       as for your answer:“The TTL, TOS, DF, NBO and RND information cannot be transmitted by the UO-1, UO-1-ID, UO-1-TS and UO-0 packet types, so the function c_rtp_decide_SO_packet() shall check them, but not the funcion c_rtp_decide_FO_packet().”  pardon?  I am sorry I dont see the much logic.
      yes, The TTL, TOS, DF, NBO and RND information cannot be transmitted by the UO-1, UO-1-ID, UO-1-TS and UO-0 packet types, they should be transmitted by the UOR-2*,   In FO state, it can choose a packet type among IR-DYN, UOR-2, UOR-2-ID and UOR-2-TS In FO state,  so these fields can be transmitted in c_rtp_decide_FO_packet()  in FO state?

Regards,
yiyuechan

--
You received this question notification because your team ROHC Team is
an answer contact for rohc.