Re: Rohctunnel with rohc 2.1.0 library

Hello!

I'd be interested in either solution, which in fact I was not able to
run with recent ROHC libraries (I understand that the one in app/tunnel
was just a testing over UDP, therefore not really useful).

Most likely, the desired solution would be to recover the "application"
level tunnel based client/server, which is now stuck to rohc-1.7.0.

In particular, I managed to set everything up (so the tunnel creation
and client-server communication is fine), but I'm interested in newer
compression profiles of ROHC as for instance available in rohc-2.3.

All the best!

Francesco