savanna-all team mailing list archive

Re: General API questions

Hostname will be generated from the cluster name and node group name - "<cluster_name>-<node_group_name>-<instance_index>, for example:

test-master-001
test-datanode-001
test-worker-001

As for instance ips, you can fetch them from nova if needed. It'll be looked like:

instance.info.ips

Sincerely yours,
Sergey Lukjanov
Software Engineer