savanna-all team mailing list archive

Re: convert(cluster) : set cluster_config

My understanding was that this would be questionable exercise. It's certain
that the native configuration will be a strict superset of what Savanna is
capable of expressing, so it's not going to be possible to provide a
complete Savanna representation of it. Essentially, you're opting out of
Savanna handling the configuration by going this route, with the advantage
that you get the full capability of the underlying platform. You'd
presumably use native tools to inspect and do ongoing configuration in this
model.

--phil