savoirfairelinux-openerp team mailing list archive

Re: lp:~savoirfairelinux-openerp/openerp-rma/7.0-fix-reference-to-res-partner-address into lp:openerp-rma

Review: Approve

Note: Not being familiar with the module, my review capabilities are limited.

First, without a bug attached, it's hard to know what this MP is about, especially since the fix of the core problem, "fix-reference-to-res-partner-address", is drowned in cosmetic changes.

I could verify that the trunk had a bug about the customer's contact info not being correctly set in a claim, and I could also verify that this MP fixes the problem.

The cosmetic changes, constituting a majority of this MP, seem harmless enough.

There's only changes to crm_claim_rma_view.xml about which I'm unsure. I don't know what they're supposed to do.

But then, without more knowledge about this module, in doubt, I can only approve.
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~savoirfairelinux-openerp/openerp-rma/7.0-fix-reference-to-res-partner-address/+merge/180956
Your team Savoir-faire Linux' OpenERP is subscribed to branch lp:~savoirfairelinux-openerp/openerp-rma/7.0-fix-reference-to-res-partner-address.