savoirfairelinux-openerp team mailing list archive

New mailing list for the OpenERP Connector

Hi there,

You receive this email because you have a shared access to the OpenERP
Connector project. We've just setup a Launchpad team with a mailing list
for
the community, so I think that you might be interested to join us.

The mailing list will be used for the discussions about the Connector
framework, but also about the connectors built on it, like the Magento
or
Prestashop connectors.

I registered you in the team already.

In order to join us on the mailing list, use the link:
https://launchpad.net/people/+me/+editemails

Thanks for your interest and your participation.

Best Regards,

-- Guewen Baconnier
--
This message was sent from Launchpad by