savoirfairelinux-openerp team mailing list archive

Re: lp:~savoirfairelinux-openerp/openerp-mgmtsystem/nc-chatter-v7 into lp:openerp-mgmtsystem

Review: Needs Fixing

Well done, great work there Sandy!

There some minor details I think could be improved:

* The text for the chatter notifications could be improved, to be similar to the text used in Project Issues. For example, instead notifications with of just "Analysis" or "Pending Approval", or even " has been opened.", we would have something like:
"""
Stage changed
    • Stage: New → Pending
"""
The "Analysis Approved" and "Action Plan Approved" look fine for me, and could be kept..

* I also suggest for the buttons to change to previous states to be in a different colour (I suggest blue):
  - At "Pending Approval" state, the "Send for Analysis" button
  - At the "In Progress" state, the "Send for Review".
You might have to create additions buttons for the same actions.

Thanks!

--
https://code.launchpad.net/~savoirfairelinux-openerp/openerp-mgmtsystem/nc-chatter-v7/+merge/184352
Your team Savoir-faire Linux' OpenERP is subscribed to branch lp:~savoirfairelinux-openerp/openerp-mgmtsystem/nc-chatter-v7.

Follow ups