savoirfairelinux-openerp team mailing list archive

Re: lp:~extra-addons-commiter/e-commerce-addons/7.0-sale-method into lp:e-commerce-addons

Hi Guewen,
As talk before it's better to link the account_move_line instead of the account_move (indeed a move can have X line and each line can be linked to a specific sale order).
I made the change and also I add the possibility to specify a description.

For the migration script I don't know was will be the best solution because we move three time the data model (payment_id => payment_ids => then account move => then account_move_line). Due to this change the actual migration script is broken (indeed the script will not work because the payment is not a voucher anymore). I propose for now to remove the actual migration script and working on it when a customer will want to migrate from 6.1 to 7. What do you think?

As always thanks for your really good

--
https://code.launchpad.net/~extra-addons-commiter/e-commerce-addons/7.0-sale-method/+merge/155916
Your team extra-addons-commiter is subscribed to branch lp:e-commerce-addons.