savoirfairelinux-openerp team mailing list archive

Re: lp:~savoirfairelinux-openerp/openerp-fiscal-rules/7.0-fix-bug-1265067 into lp:openerp-fiscal-rules

Review: Disapprove

Hello Maxime,

I've hit the bug too. But I suggest we apply this MP instead which fixes it also:
https://code.launchpad.net/~camptocamp/openerp-fiscal-rules/7.0-wrong-onchange-1255918-revert-hack/+merge/199144
but in a cleaner way.

In fact, after much investigation, we concluded that the way we were propagating extra arguments in the context, was specific to our localization and wasn't quite clean (it was brutaly overriding the context instead of etending it).
In the future, we will rely on web_context_tunnel in our localization to pass more extra params to these methods and we will get them back from the context at the rght place in some specific localization override. Still I advise you have a look to hit, because I propose refactoring a bit the fiscal rules to ensure we can leave on_change methods with the original signature, that play it nicer with the other modules
https://code.launchpad.net/~akretion-team/server-env-tools/web-context-tunnel/+merge/198599

Hope this helps
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~savoirfairelinux-openerp/openerp-fiscal-rules/7.0-fix-bug-1265067/+merge/200202
Your team Savoir-faire Linux' OpenERP is subscribed to branch lp:~savoirfairelinux-openerp/openerp-fiscal-rules/7.0-fix-bug-1265067.