savoirfairelinux-openerp team mailing list archive

Re: [Merge] lp:~savoirfairelinux-openerp/ocb-addons/7.0_mail_thread_translate_bug1262000 into lp:ocb-addons

> as long as _() has been put around the _description of the model and the required translation has been exported

Yes, you could put it this way because this requirement is not fulfilled
for any model by default. So your solution does not work for anyone
else, except by chance. That is why I suggested you do something like

- search model_id
- browse model_id with context with user language
- use this browse record's name field which is guaranteed to be in the
user's language

This would work for everyone.

--
https://code.launchpad.net/~savoirfairelinux-openerp/ocb-addons/7.0_mail_thread_translate_bug1262000/+merge/207992
Your team Savoir-faire Linux' OpenERP is subscribed to branch lp:~savoirfairelinux-openerp/ocb-addons/7.0_mail_thread_translate_bug1262000.